Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Well, I've entered into the 21st century and joined a blog. Here, I'll be able to share what's going on in our lives and talk about things a lot easier than before. Hopefully, I will be able to write on this thing much more frequently than our website! Watershed has been busy going from Mission, TX to Gulf Coast Bible Camp in Lucedale, MS. We are leaving early friday morning to drive down to Ocala, FL. Three states in three weeks! We're starting to feel like a full time band! God has really opened some huge doors for us in the last year. I feel really blessed to be a part of something like this. I really hope that Watershed becomes this catalyst for people to experience worship in a new way. We're also beginning to work on some new resources for the group. We've had a lot of people ask about sheet music for the songs and/or backgrounds for worship. Hopefully, we'll be able to provide some of those in the near future. Me and Mike have begun digging into all that stuff, and seeing what we can accomplish. I thrive on creativity, so I get excited about stuff like that really easy. Hopefully, I can be grounded enough to finish some stuff we've started! Also, as stressful as it is sometimes, I feel blessed to work for a company like MediaShout. They are on the forefront of what's going on with media and presentation software. They have become a HUGE part of what we do in watershed. The visuals speak so much to this generation (in fact, it has become THE language of this generation). If you haven't looked into their product, then you need to! I hope you all have a great day!

No comments: