Thursday, April 26, 2007

Catching up!

I need to catch up! A LOT has gone on in the last month or so! But to keep all my thoughts organized, I'll post them separately!

First of all, Watershed finally released the new praise and worship album "I Know You Love Me". It is a collection of some of our most requested songs along with a few new ones. I love to the way Everyday turned out! It makes the perfect opener for this album! Another one I'm excited about is "At the Cross" from Hillsong. Darlene Zschech and Reuben Morgan know how to write a song! It is the inspiration behind the title of the album. The lyrics say, "Even when I fail You . . . .In every season . . . . I KNOW YOU LOVE ME". WOW!!But its the bridge is what really gets me in the song . . . "You tore the veil, You made a way, when You said that it is done."

Anyway, if you haven't heard it yet, go to Watershed's Myspace or Shoutlife to hear a couple of the tracks. They are also available for purchase at our webstore at www.watershedworship.com.

Check it out and tell me what you think!

-chris

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Nope...I won't let you get by with 6 months of no blogging. Even if I have to come there myself and type it for you. ;o)

I loved Everyday on this CD. YES...it was a great opener. I think I like most of them...but I'm a bit partial I guess.
(I like being included with Jack Bauer too...:O))