Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Check out this album!

I listen to a lot of music. I admit it. In fact, most of the hard drive on my computer is dedicated to the ever growing library of rock, alternative, classical, R&B, a capella, and worship music out there. I especially listen to a lot of worhsip music. I am always listening for a song that speaks to my heart and one that would be meaningful for our church.

Oftentimes, I know I have found something special when I find myself worshipping and bursting into song without a second thought. Or my eyes fill with tears as I listen to a powerful song that captivates me.

Kari Jobe's new CD does that for me. I LOVE her vocals- they are soothing and full of depth. She does some great versions of "Healer" (from Hillsong) and "Revelation Song" (which she sings on the Gateway Worship CD). But she has some great new tunes that minister as well as inspire me. Check this CD out!

2 comments:

JB said...

I agree. I bought this on Itunes last night. Listened to it from start to finish this morning. Love it. Can't wait to find the time to listen to it all again in one sitting.

Brenda said...

We went to her CD release party on Tuesday night and OH MY GOODNESS!!!! It was amazing. There is not a bad song on the entire CD. I love all of them. I can't seem to get "Be Still" out of my head. She also sang one that night that was on her first CD "The more I seek you" which is one of my favorites. Hearing her lead worship is just truly amazing. I'm glad you got the CD.