Sunday, January 27, 2008

Chik-Fil-A?

So, a few weeks back we were in Shelbyville visiting my family. My Mom said, "You want to eat lunch at our new Chik-Fil-A?" Being in Michigan, we don't get too much of that restaurant . . . so we jumped at the chance for that chicken goodness.

We pulled into drive thru and laughed out loud. I've never seen one quite like this.

Apparently, these are "tester" drive thrus to make sure they will turn a profit before they come in a build a real restaurant. Still, the small, square, cow-spotted buildings are pretty hilarious looking!

We're just glad it tasted good!

3 comments:

JB said...

Make sure that your family eats more chicken so they can get a Chick-fil-a that is the real deal. Gotta love those chicken nuggets and waffle fries!

The Gladd's said...

That's freaking hilarious!!! I wish they would put a tester drive-thru here...! I have my calendar full of coupons, but can't use them. :(

Luke Coles said...

Every little town needs one of these.